Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for L2TwilightHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for L2Twilight

Path of Nobless Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bahamut
Admin
bahamut

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Path of Nobless Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Path of Nobless Part 2   Path of Nobless Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:51 pm

Prerequisite: Subclass Level 60; Completed Path of a Noblesse, Possessor of a Precious Soul – 1
(Screenshots to follow)
Remember, Virgil needed your help RIGHT NOW. So why aren't you there already? You are? OK good, start the quest (Rune Castle Town, teleport to temple, out on the balcony in case you forgot and didn't go help him right away). His grand daughter had a horrible dream about a princess who needed help. DO IT!

This part is all a little fuzzy for me right now. I don't remember the exact order, I'll update it when I go through my screenshots. I believe you have to go find a bunch of angels and a nasty looking NPC. I think the angels are around the Swamp of Screams, just follow the yellow thumbtack. Talk to him and he'll tell you he tried to save the princess and had to kill all these angels. He doesn't know where she went. You inspect the bodies of the angles, they'll disappear. Eventually they'll respawn. Keep doing this until you find a single blonde hair. Talk to the NPC again and he'll tell you to go to Witch Calis near IT, who owes him a favor, to cast a spell to find out where the princess is.

Teleport to Ivory Tower, speak to Witch Calis to the east of IT (the same one for the level 5 class change quest) who tells you she needs supplies for her spell to work. So run to Alchemist Matild (who is housesitting for Calis) to the West of IT to get the supplies, then back to Calis. I'm really not sure which is next here. Its either teleport around talking to NPCs or head straight to valley of the saints.

Head through the valley of the saints till you find a cave where the thumbtack is. Kill the quest monsters (they're not social) and get orbs of binding. They're not last hit, and 100% drop rate so someone in your party gets one everytime. I would suggest having one person (whoever gets 4 first) speak to all the seals and use the orbs to unseal the unicorn. If you don't, the seals will respawn and you'll have to keep doing it, but I think it keeps track of how many seals you've undone. The 4th seal will take all of your orbs of binding. So its not worth trying to get more. After you do your 4th seal, speak to the unicorn, who magically comes alive and is really the princess. Hooray you saved her. Now...yep...back to Virgil!

After talking to Virgil and those three NPCs there, you'll get experience and Caradine's Letter, which you need to start the next Noblesse Quest. But at least its not RIGHT NOW! But you should head to Caradine in Goddard anyways to start the quest once your subclass hits 65.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamingdragons.co.uk

Path of Nobless Part 2
Page 1 of 1